SAP® Business One Starter Package - Features
Addresses your Fundamental Business Requirements
Ready to Use with Unlimited Potential
SAP® Business One is widely used as a single, affordable application for managing business processes. It helps streamline operations across finance, sales and purchasing, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory, light manufacturing, light professional services, and operations.
The SAP Business One starter package addresses your fundamental business requirements with basic finance, sales, purchasing, CRM, and inventory functionality. This functional scope is particularly suited for companies in the wholesale distribution, high-value-item retail, and light professional services industries. It's available for all countries and languages supported by SAP Business One and is offered as a prepackaged solution for specific countries.
- Accounting and Financial's - The SAP Business One starter package helps you manage your general ledger, journals, and accounts payable and receivable. You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing payments by check, cash, credit card, bank transfer, and bill of exchange – as well as reconcile various accounts and create financial reports for profit and loss, cash flow, balance sheet, and aging. You can also update account postings at the exact time relevant business events occur.
- Sales and Customer Relationships - With the starter package you can create quotes, enter orders, and provide better customer service. You can also track sales opportunities and activities from first contact to the close of sale. The software also lets you manage and maintain customer contacts with full Microsoft Outlook synchronization, which results in increased sales effectiveness and stronger customer relationships.
- Purchasing and Supplier Relationships - Every small business needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process, from creating purchase orders to paying vendors. The starter package helps manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and Distribution - The starter package also lets you readily manage your inventory and operations, including delivery, and billing. You can perform inventory valuation using different methods such as standard costing, moving average, and FIFO. You can monitor stock levels and track transfers in real time and across multiple warehouses. In addition, you can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage pricing and special pricing by automatically applying volume, cash, and account discounts to transactions with vendors and customers.
- Reporting and Administration - The starter package provides powerful integrated analytic and reporting tools to help you access the critical business information you need. With fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports® software, you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on critical company data across financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations. The starter package offers additional functionalities such as "drag and relate" and the ability to drill down through multiple levels of relevant data to get complete information instantly.
- System Reliability and Performance - SAP offers a remote support platform for the SAP Business One starter package to help you maintain your software system more easily and prevent potential issues from impacting your business activities. With an automated monitoring tool, this remote support platform helps identify system bottlenecks by enabling SAP support services to collect information on your system status and check the system against known support issues. In addition, the tool provides several other services including automated database backups, preupgrade evaluations, and system installation health checks.
Request a quote and get started today!